Sunday, May 5, 2013

Spring Pinwheel Mini Garland

I love paper punches.
And I am loving one of my newest additions.
It helped me make one of the cutest mini garlands.


Oh the possibilities I can do with this little punch.
I picked mine up over at Joanns with a 50% off coupon
and I couldn't believe how easy it was to use.



1. Supplies needed - double sided paper, brads, and pinwheel punch
2. Punch out as many as you want (I got a bit carried away)
3. Fold over have of the triangle so the point touches the center
4. Secure a brad in the center (I cut a small slit to push the brad through)
5. Make one, two or twenty

String them on some twine and hang them up !
A nice way to welcome some warm weather.
Even though here its already been in the 80's.






1 comment:

  1. Your bunting is so cute, love all the pretty colors of the pinwheels. I'll have to find that punch, you made it look so simple to make the pinwheels. So glad you shared this project. I love to make paper projects best of all. Happy days

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...